New 2012 FCC Rule: Cell Phone Users Can’t Opt Out From Presidential ‘Alerts’ – DBKP

Post May 1st, 2011, Osama Bin Laden is Dead Alert: Perpetual State of Terrorist Attack in America Paranoia

Fresh on the heels of the revelation Apple got caught secretly tracking the location of IPad and IPhone users through hidden files, the news, by 2012, new cell phones will be required to contain a National Emergency Alert System ‘special chip’. During the 2008 Presidential election, the report of ‘invasive’ Obama text messages on Apple IPhones.

According to the FCC, in 2012 cell phone users can opt out from receiving emergency alert and Amber Alert text messages but cannot opt out from receiving text messages from the President.

According to ABC News Radio,

-The federal government will roll out a new national emergency alert system via radio, TV, and cell phones.

-By 2012, new cell phones will be required to contain a ‘special chip’,

-The cellphone plan dubbed, Personal Localized Alerting Network (PLAN), is free,

-The public will receive text messages from the President, ‘emergencies like natural disasters that pose an imminent threat, and cases of child abductions or missing children’.

More details from DNAInfo.com:

The messages, which will be transmitted in 90 characters or less, will include several categories of alerts: those issued by the president, those warning of “imminent threats to safety or life” and Amber Alerts about missing children.

Carriers may allow customers to opt out of all but presidential alerts, the FCC said.

Which leads to, will the ‘special chip’ allow the government to ‘track’ the location of cell phone users?

Can anyone recall a ‘Presidential alert’ from the President in the past ten years, post-911?

We do recall on 911 the lack of a Presidential alert from President George W. Bush who opted to read ‘My Pet Goat’ to elementary school kids in Florida after four airliners were hijacked.

On November 5, 2009, after Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychologist who committed the worst mass shooting at a military base on American soil–the Ft. Hood Shootings–killing 12 and wounding 31, President Barack Obama, who had yet to speak to the American public about the attack, appeared at a previously scheduled Tribal Leaders Conference, the infamous Barack Obama ‘shout out’ to Congressional Medal of Honor winner.

Partial transcript of Obama speech from MSNBC:

[*] OBAMA: Please, everybody, have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference.

I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow (ph) was around, and so I want to give a shout out to that Congressional Medal of Honor winner. It’s good to see you.

(APPLAUSE)

My understanding is is that you had an extremely productive conference. I want to thank all of you for coming and for your efforts, and I want to give you my solemn guarantee that this is not the end of a process, but the beginning of a process and that we are going to follow up.

We are going to follow up. Every single member of my team understands that this is a top priority for us. I want you to know that, as I said this morning, this — this is not something that we just give lip service to. And we are going to keep on working with you to make sure that the first Americans (ph) get the best possible chances in life in a way that’s consistent with your extraordinary traditions and culture and values.

Now, I have to say, though, that beyond that, I had planned to make some broader remarks about the challenges that lay ahead for Native Americans as well as collaboration with our administration.

But as some of you might have heard, there has been a tragic shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas. We don’t yet know all the details at this moment. We will share them as we get them.

What we do know is that a number of American soldiers have been killed, and even more have been wounded in a horrific outburst of violence.

Barack Obama’s May 1st, 2011, Bin Laden is dead Announcement

Obama’s announcement preempted national broadcast TV. One of the TV shows preempted by Obama’s Bin Laden is dead alert, Donald Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice. Obama’s alert issued four days after Donald Trump issued another Obama ‘challenge’, ‘Show Americans your college records’. After Obama’s May 1st, Bin Laden is dead ‘alert’, Donald Trump and his latest ‘challenge’ relegated to the dust heap of mainstream media news.

Prior to Obama’s ‘surprise’ Sunday night May 1st Bin Laden is dead announcement Trump had garnered national press and talking heads airtime demanding to see a copy of Barack Obama’s original birth certificate.

On April 27th, Barack Obama released a copy of a Hawaiian birth certificate. Immediately after the release of the copy of the birth certificate, the new debate, had the birth certificate had been doctored?

On April 27th, Donald Trump responded with ‘Barack Obama, show us your college records’.

Donald Trump:

‘The press is very protective of President Obama. Very protective. They’re not protective of me but they’re protective of President Obama. And they’re not protective of most other people either in all fairness. The word is, according to what I’ve read, that he was a terrible student when he went to Occidental. He then gets to Columbia, he then gets to Harvard. I heard at Columbia he wasn’t a very good student and then he gets to Harvard. How do he get into Harvard if you’re not a good student? Now, maybe that’s right or maybe it’s wrong but I don’t know why he doesn’t release his records? Why doesn’t he release his Occidental records?’

Reporter: ‘Who cares?’

Trump: ‘I’ll tell you why who cares, it’s because everyone says he was this great student.’

Four days later on May 1st, any issues related to Barack Obama’s ‘past’ were swiftly relegated to irrelevancy, the total focus of MSM news reports, the Bin Laden is dead story and news reports of possible ‘retaliation’ from al-Qaeda terrorists on American soil. Ten days later, the news, by 2012, every new cell phone will be required to carry a ‘special chip’ ordered by the FCC which would issue government text messages alerting citizens to ‘emergencies’, ‘Amber Alerts’ and ‘messages from the President’. The year 2012, the next Presidential election cycle, and, perhaps, a year of heightened ‘terrorist’ alerts with citizens in a perpetual state of terrorist attack paranoia.

Back to DBKP Front Page.

<!–
–>Your Ad Here


Bookmark and Share:

Bookmark


Sphere: Related Content

Tags: , , ,

Article source: http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2011/05/new-2012-fcc-rule-cell-phone-users-cant-opt-out-from-presidential-alerts/

Comments are closed.

(52889), (17758), (17681), (17674), (17650), (17650), (13711), (13564), (13527), (13526), (13524), (13524), (11138), (11028), (11004), (10992), (10986), (10983), (10742), (10705), (10699), (10681), (10680), (4314), (4136), (4132), (4131), (4131), (4130), (3437),

Do something MORE about the problems our children face…

REPORT CHILD ABUSE
WHEN YOU SEE IT, HEAR IT, KNOW ABOUT IT


•  Cyber Tipline 1-800-843-5678
•  Childhelp 1-800-4-A-Child
•  State by State Child Abuse Reporting Numbers

News Archives